Calming Clothing - Therapeutic Long Sleeve Top - Medium to Firm Compression
Calming Clothing for Kids has been designed specifically for children with Sensory Processing Disorders (SPD), Autism and Rett syndrome. It is a therapeutic garment using Patented Technology.
The Long Sleeve T-shirt for the cooler months or cooler areas. A great possibility for PJs to stop the night squirms. With the thumb hole in the organic cotton cuff it allows the wearer to tuck their hands into their sleeve for that extra feeling of security (pictured) they'll love it!
- Finding clothing for children with SPD can be a challenge. There are many factors that may cause discomfort including; itchy tags, harsh materials, and exposed seams
- Calming Clothing for Kids originated out of a mother's experience. Research has shown that 'Deep Touch Pressure' has been used to calm children with autistic disorders.
- When your child is wearing this clothing, they will exhibit improved physical awareness and interpersonal communication. The garments are designed to fit your child snuggly, though not tight. This will provide them with a feeling of security and body awareness, which in turn creates a calming effect
- The clothes are therapeutic and designed using patented technology
- Made from easy-care premium quality combed cotton and Lycra blend, this specialized fabric applies firm (but not constricting) pressure to the wearer
- The cotton is soft, breathable and absorbs moisture for comfort
- All tags and seams are sewn to the outside to stop any rubbing/itching feeling
- The design is based on the theory of 'Deep Touch Pressure' (well documented to have a positive and calming effect on people with sensory processing disorders)
- With a discreet appearance, the range can be worn as an undergarment or as casual wear
- Gentle machine wash
- It has a discreet appearance and can be worn as an undergarment or casual wear
- The clothing will help to calm your child
- Calming Clothing garments are made from breathable, high-quality fabric made from natural fibres
- 87% premium combed cotton with 13% elastin
- Calming Clothing is an Australian-owned company so we recommend a few points regarding sizing:
- Compression Clothing should be a snug fit
- The size is true to age - however, if you believe your child to be smaller or larger for their age, please check their measurements
- The clothing is produced in Sydney, Australia, therefore the sizing is in centimetres
- Click to View Calming Clothing Size Chart