City of Clouds - Combed Cotton Novelty Print Socks - Kids & Adults
Did you know that both llamas and alpacas are members of the camel family? We didn't, but now we do.
We used far too much eyelash yarn to give the feel of a real Llama, only these won't spit. Well if they do let us know immediately.
Just because these are themed, we still make them with a seamless toe and to the same high quality you expect of our brand. This means you can wear a novelty sock in full comfort!
We even made in adult size because, well, why not?
Please Note: Certain sizes for this product have a VAT of 20% which is applied at the checkout.
- Seamfree - no horrid lumpy seams to make little toes sore
- Bamboo - super soft and ecological premium yarn
- Comfort - ultimate fit for better comfort using dual cylinder machines
- Quality - made to last a school year, not just a term!
- 49% Durable polyamide nylon
- 40% Luxurious combed cotton
- 1% Adaptable elastane
- Wash the socks turned inside out
- We recommend air-drying to extend the life of the sock, but you can tumble dry on low
- Do not bleach
- Fold. don’t roll (rolling them into balls can distort their shape)
- Please note. Although these socks have comfort toes they do have threads at the back of the design which means they may not suit all sensitive customers. If you want novelty socks with a completely smooth interior we would recommend the foil unicorn socks in this range. We understand decisions about novelty items can be tricky. If you need to do a 'touch test' to be sure with these socks please open carefully and look after the packaging, they can be returned if they are still in a resaleable condition.
- Sock gnomes take great delight in stealing just one sock. Keep them safe as we do not put trackers in them if they get lost.