Chewigem - Spare Cords - Various colours
If you want a spare cord and clasp, get one here! This is a silky cord, approx length 90cm - easy to adjust to the desired length.
These lovely pieces of jewellery discreetly serve that need, and are up-to-the-moment designs that look great too.
N.B Screen resolutions vary so the colours may be slightly different. Marbled effect and mixed colours vary due to the manufacturing process, no two are exactly the same.
It is hard to accurately rate how durable they will be due to the huge variance across the spectrum.
No two chewers are the same. There is a chance our products will not be suitable. Nothing is indestructible and they will damage in time, how quickly is difficult to say, but it will be faster for more aggressive chewers.
Clasp is NOT for chewing (small part choking hazard) if you think your child will chew the clasp, then this product is not suitable.
Please ensure these are used under adult supervision and removed from use as soon as damage appears.
++Warning - not suitable for children under 36 months due to long cord - strangulation hazard++
- Non toxic and therefore safe to chew
- Hard wearing and tough (but not indestructible and will need to be replaced once damaged, the speed at which this happens will be faster with aggressive chewers). Please also note that children with fully developed teeth or aggressive biters may be able to damage a Chewigem, so adult supervision is recommended.
- Stylish, discreet and available in a wide range of shapes and colours
- Although not indestructible, more reassuring than chewing on unsuitable items that may contain toxins, be damaging to teeth or are expensive, such as school uniforms and books.
- Washable in a steriliser, top rack of the dishwasher or just hot soapy water.
- Not made of hard beads, reducing any risk of wear and damage of the teeth
- Priced in line with most high street necklaces despite the high quality of the materials