KayCey®Z Super Soft Secret Zip Back Jumpsuit - Short Sleeve / Short Leg with Tube Access - Kids
Our Secret Zip Back Short Sleeve Special Needs Sleepsuit are perfect for those determined little escape artists. Not only is it a zip back but is has a double button lock system to make it that little bit more difficult for your child to undress - their nimble fingers won't know how to get around those buttons!
Our jumpsuits have a specially designed tube access makes the lives of parents/carers just that little bit easier when it comes to accessing a PEG/feeding tube.... whether it be for feeding or the administration of medication, access is so much easier with the tube access jumpsuit and is an effective way of managing those difficult situations.
The access is ideal for any PEG/G-tubes and sub-pubic catheters.
The zip back jumpsuits are not only great as an undergarment but can also be worn on their own paired with shorts or a skirt and will keep your child warm in the cooler months. No one will ever think it's an undergarment!
- Designed with a longer leg, reinforced crotch and 5 durable studs all for additional coverage
- Flat-locked side seams to prevent digging into the skin under a brace
- Top-stitched seams to minimise curling of the leg/neck/armhole openings
- Tag-free so your child can move without uncomfortable irritation
- Made from AZO-free, supersoft cotton/elastane fabric which is gentle on the skin
- Available for kids as small as 3 years old to adults (XX-Large) in a variety of colours
- Gentle machine wash with like colours
- Low temperature tumble dry
- Do not bleach or dry clean